|Teams will have exactly 10 wrestlers on roster and only 1 wrestler per weight class|
|Teams will bid on seeds 1-16 within each weight class. Each 1-16 seed will be drawn in a random order.|
|Each roster must not exceed the salary cap of 1000 points|
|The maximum individual bid is 910 points|
|The minimum individual bid is 10 points|
|If you overbid you get a 17-33 randomly assigned seed at the weight class|
|Once you have successfully bid on a wrestler in a specific weight class, STOP, you can take a break and wait until the next weight class|
|If you do not win one of the 1-16 seeds the remaining seeds 17-33 are randomly assigned after that weight class has been completed. NO COMPLAINING!!!|
|If you already have a wrestler at a weight class DO NOT bid on any other wrestlers to drive up the price|
|* PENALTY: you are forced to take a 10 point wrestler in the next TWO weight classes|
|* If you realize you are bidding against someone committing this penalty please let the auctioneer know ASAP|
|The order that weight classes are bid on will be drawn at random.|
|Seeds are the same as the ones assigned by the championship tournament ranking committee|
|Teams, rosters, remaining salary cap, maximum bid will be shown on TV screens at the event.|
|Time: 5:00p-6:00p Doors Open: Teams Pick Up Registration Packages & Participation Prizes|
|Time: 6:00p-6:05p National Anthem|
|Time: 6:05p-6:20p Review process & procedures, do 1 sample bid|
|Time: 6:20p-6:35p Auction Weight 1|
|Time: 6:35p-6:50p Auction Weight 2|
|Time: 6:50p-7:05p Auction Weight 3|
|Time: 7:05p-7:20p 1st Intermission|
|Time: 7:20p-7:35p Auction Weight 4|
|Time: 7:35p-7:50p Auction Weight 5|
|Time: 7:50p-8:05p Auction Weight 6|
|Time: 8:05p-8:20p Auction Weight 7|
|Time: 8:20p-8:30p 2nd Intermission|
|Time: 8:30p-8:45p Auction Weight 8|
|Time: 8:45p-9:00p Auction Weight 9|
|Time: 9:00p 9:15p Auction Weight 10|
|Time: 9:15p-9:30p Offer 2nd Contest & Complete Subscriptions entered into contest |
|Time: 9:30p 9:35p Draw early raffle prize winner, Thank You and Goodbye|
|Scoring results are calculated live (within 5 minutes of match end) and can be viewed by logging into your account and clicking on Standings for your league|
|1. Scoring for each wrestler is based on the official wrestling tournament team scoring rules.|
|2. Placement Points – wrestlers earn placement points for finishing in 1st through 8th place.
- 1st place: 16 points
- 2nd place: 12 points
- 3rd place: 10 points
- 4th place: 9 points
- 5th place: 7 points
- 6th place: 6 points
- 7th place: 4 points
- 8th place: 3 points
|3. Advancement Points – wrestlers earn advancement points if they win.
- Each advancement in the championship bracket is worth 1 point
- Each advancement in the consolation bracket is worth .5 points
- If a wrestler has a bye and wins his very next match, he will earn an advancement point for the bye.
- If a wrestler has a bye and loses his very next match, he will not earn any advancement point(s).
- Each wrestler who is not in a pigtail match in either the championship or consolation bracket is considered to have received a bye since they didn’t wrestle a pigtail match. If those wrestler go on to win their first match, they will receive 2 advancement points due to the bye.
- If the losing wrestler in the championship bracket pigtail match wins his wrestleback match, he will earn an additional .5 advancement points due to a bye. This bye is not shown on the brackets due to space constraints.
|4. Bonus Points – wrestlers earn bonus points for certain types of victores.
- Each fall, forfeit, default, disqualification: 2 points
- Each tech fall (w/ near fall points): 1.5 points
- Each tech fall (w/o near fall points): 1 point
- Each major decision: 1 point
|5. Deduction Points
- If team point(s) are deducted during the tournament they will not be deducted from individual wrestlers. ** This is a change from past years
- Otherwise scoring follows how the team race is scored.