|Online Individual National Championship Contest Rules|
|What is the entry fee? $20 per entry|
|How many teams can I enter? Unlimited|
|How do I enter? Enter Here|
|What is the entry deadline? 11:59am EST Thursday 3/19/2020|
|1st Place: $500 + Championship Trophy + right to purchase 2 lower bowl face value tickets to the 2021 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championship in St. Louis, MO. Tickets not to be resold.|
|2nd Place - 8th Place: All-American Plaque + FWNC Hat|
|9th Place - 30th Place: USA Wrestling Nike Hat|
|1. Each roster must have exactly one wrestler at every weight class.|
|2. Each roster must stay below the allotted salary cap of 1,000 pts.|
|3. There is no minimum for the total salary cap used.|
|4. Each wrestler ranking slot will be allotted a set amount of points. Those points are listed here:
- 1st – 196 points
- 2nd - 148 points
- 3rd - 139 points
- 4th - 129 points
- 5th - 117 points
- 6th - 107 points
- 7th - 93 points
- 8th - 87 points
- 9th - 78 points
- 10th - 71 points
- 11th - 59 points
- 12th - 45 points
- 13th - 38 points
- 14th - 31 points
- 15th - 26 points
- 16th THRU 20th – 10 points
- Unranked – 5 points
|5. Withdrawal Rule - Once the deadline hits for adding or changing teams, you not be allowed to modify your lineup. You will have until the official starting time of the first round of the College National Wrestling Tournament to add rosters or make changes to existing rosters. If a wrestler withdraws from the tournament prior to its start, and that wrestler is on your roster, you will not receive any points for that weight class. Therefore, you should make a final check of your rosters prior to the submission deadline to insure you don’t have this issue. *Notifications will be placed on the roster page as soon as we can after learning of a wrestler withdrawal but you are ultimately responsible for changing your lineup.|
|1. Instead of college wrestling bracket seeding we will be using the latest available average rankings from the following sponsors at the time the bracket is released. This may be different from the actual seed.
- WIN Magazine
- The Open Mat
- Amateur Wrestling News
|Scoring results are calculated live (within 5 minutes of match end) and can be viewed by logging into your account and clicking on Standings for your league|
|1. Scoring for each wrestler is based on the official wrestling tournament team scoring rules.|
|2. Placement Points – wrestlers earn placement points for finishing in 1st through 8th place.
- 1st place: 16 points
- 2nd place: 12 points
- 3rd place: 10 points
- 4th place: 9 points
- 5th place: 7 points
- 6th place: 6 points
- 7th place: 4 points
- 8th place: 3 points
|3. Advancement Points – wrestlers earn advancement points if they win.
- Each advancement in the championship bracket is worth 1 point
- Each advancement in the consolation bracket is worth .5 points
- If a wrestler has a bye and wins his very next match, he will earn an advancement point for the bye.
- If a wrestler has a bye and loses his very next match, he will not earn any advancement point(s).
- Each wrestler who is not in a pigtail match in either the championship or consolation bracket is considered to have received a bye since they didn’t wrestle a pigtail match. If those wrestler go on to win their first match, they will receive 2 advancement points due to the bye.
- If the losing wrestler in the championship bracket pigtail match wins his wrestleback match, he will earn an additional .5 advancement points due to a bye. This bye is not shown on the brackets due to space constraints.
|4. Bonus Points – wrestlers earn bonus points for certain types of victores.
- Each fall, forfeit, default, disqualification: 2 points
- Each tech fall (w/ near fall points): 1.5 points
- Each tech fall (w/o near fall points): 1 point
- Each major decision: 1 point
|5. Deduction Points
- If team point(s) are deducted during the tournament they will not be deducted from individual wrestlers. ** This is a change from past years
- Otherwise scoring follows how the team race is scored.
|1. Each roster must have tie-breaker teams and scores selected.|
|2. In the event of a tie between two or more rosters, the winner will be determined based on the following criteria in this order
- Team Champion: The roster who has chosen the tie-breaker team champion correctly wins
- Team Champion Points: The roster with the closest team champion points (+/-) to the team champion wins regardless of if the team was chosen correctly
- Individual Champions: The roster with the most National Champions wins.
- Individual All-Americans: The roster with the most All-Americans (top 8 place finishers) wins.
- Team Runner-up: The roster who has chosen the tie-breaker team champion correctly wins
- Team Runner-up Points: The roster with the closest team champion points (+/-) to the team champion wins regardless of if the team was chosen correctly
- Lowest Salary Cap
- Earliest Submission based on the last time a roster was saved in the system.